- Department Head: Assistant Director
- Address: Textile & Handicraft, Changlang District, email: jpbora66[at]gmail.com, adthchanglang[at]gmail.com Contact: 03808-222920(O), 9436054054
- Total number of Government Craft Centers: – 2 (Changlang and Miao)
- Total number of Government Weaving Centers: – 5 (Nampong, Manmao, Vijoynagar, Jairampur and Bordumsa)
- Total number of Government Sericulture Farms: – 5 (Changlang, Nampong and Bordumsa)
- Total number of Government Sales Emporium: – 3 (Changlang, Miao and Nampong)
- Number of Trades under Craft Centers/Weaving: – Weaving, Knitting, Tailoring, Beads Making, Wood Curving, Cane and Bamboo
- Production Scheme under Craft Centre: – Weaving, Cane and Bamboo, Wood Curving, Beads and Necklace making
- Under Revolving Fund Scheme: – Government Sales Emporium, Changlang
- Under Cluster Development of Hand-looms: – 1. Changlang Hand-loom Cluster, Industries, Jairampur Hand-loom Cluster, Yarn Depot of both the Cluster running successfully
- ANNUAL REVENUE / SALES PROCEED DEPOSITED BY THE SALES EMPORIUM DISTRCIT CHANGLANG DURING THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
Sl. No. PARTICULARS AMOUNT 1. During the year 2013-14 Rs. 8,94,896.00 2. During the year 2014-15 Rs. 8,54,190.00 3. During the year 2015-16 Rs. 7,56,578.00 4. During the year 2016-17 Rs. 6,72,868.00 5. During the year 2017-18 Rs. 8,29,278.00
- IMPLEMENTATION OF CHIEF MINISTER’S INDIGENOUS TEXTILE PRMOTIONAL SCHEME (CMITPS) UNDER CHANGANG DISTRICT.
Sl. No. PARTICULARS Total no. of target during the year REMARKS 1. During the year 2014-15 (Changlang, Khimiyang, Miao, Nampong & Bordumsa) 238 Nos. Distribution of Acrylic Yarn to the all Beneficiaries. 2. During the year 2015-16 (Changlang, Khimiyang, Miao, Nampong & Bordumsa) 116 Nos. Improve type frame Hand loom – 1 Set Acrylic Yarn, Charkha etc. 3. During the year 2016-17 (Changlang, Khimiyang, Miao, Nampong & Bordumsa) 400 Nos. Distribution Cotton Yarn to the all Beneficiaries. 4. During the year 2017-18 (Changlang, Khimiyang, Miao, Nampong & Bordumsa) 200 Nos. -do-
- UNDER HANDLOOM CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT SCHEME.
The Jairampur Handloom Cluster was implemented under Nampong & Jairampur Sub-Division by providing 15 Nos. of Individual Workshed and 1 No. of Group Workshed and also providing Solar Lamp to selected 20 Nos. beneficiaries in different areas of Jairampur & Nampong Circle. In addition to that 2 Nos. of Yarn Depot is also running in Regional Mill gate Price.
- UNDER DEEN DAYAL UPADHAYA BUNKAR YOJANA (DDUBY) SCHEME.
Total 60 Nos. of Weavers/Beneficiaries loan application forwarded to the Bank in different Branches of Changlang, Jairampur, Miao, Bordumsa, Kharsang & Diyun SBI and Co-operative Apex Bank.
- UNDER BORDER AREA DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (BADP) SCHEME.
Total 480 Nos. beneficiaries both boys & girls was successfully 2 Months training programme in “Capacity Building & Skill Development Training Programme against CD’Block of Changlang, Khimiyang, Manmao, Nampong, Kharsang Border Block in different trades like Weaving, Knitting, Tailoring, Cane & Bamboo, Electrical & Plumber etc.