Following eServices and utilities have been used by district administration in monitoring, supports and contact tracing during this COID-19 pandemic:
- AAROGYA SETU Dashboard and App for contact tracing:
Website link: https://saccess.nic.in
- Web portal and mobile App for transferring Rapid Antibody Test and RT-PCR data to ICMR portal for probable +ve/-ve cases, through Medical officer’s mobile phones:
Website link: https://covid19cc.nic.in
- Monitoring, addition and updating of COVID-19 dedicated facilities, updating of positive cases, etc.:
Website link: http://covid19.nhp.gov.in
- ePass application for essential Services, such as Vehicle Pass, Medical emergency Pass and other entry Passes during COVID-19 lockdown time:
Website link: https://eservice.arunachal.gov.in
- Mobile app for delivery of essential goods from local shops to citizens during COVID-19 lockdown time.:
Download link: “fav N fresh” mobile app
- Delivery of essential goods through online webportal (https://changlang.life) from local shops to citizens during COVID-19 lockdown time.
Now these services have been discontinued after lifting of the lockdown.